9.3.10

Why did I join a Bible study group, you ask?

Hot shit on a shingle I am losing my mind. It has a great deal to do with my lack of gym time this month and this ungodly long winter. DIE WINTER DIE!!!! The Bitchface, she's fighting the good fight. But me, and the whisky, we are the winning! hell. I need to do some jumping jacks.

Why do the new Bonds suck so bad? Well let me tell you; the cheese is gone. Brosnan kept the chedder straight and it was perfect! The new, sucky ones want to be the Bournes but can't quite pull it off. Seriously. Knock it off.

PTL Mike is back home. He is the best freakin person in the world to hang out with. He's currently jiggling his eyebrows at me. You know the one. Crazy ass man. Seriously. Knock it off. Why do you think I didn't blog last night. Mmm-hmm. The eyebrow jiggling worked. Seriously.

So anyone else totally psyched to watch 'Life' on Discovery? Totally going to be badass. Especially on our new, also totally badass 50" plasma. Thanks husband!

Anyone else get totally freakin annoyed that doctors think they know freakin everything? Oy. Married to one. Totally thinks he knows freakin everything. So doesn't. NOW HE'S GOOGLING HOW TO PISS OFF YOUR WIFE!!! And giggling his moronic head off. That really burns my britches. And not in a good way. He's totally reading the top 10 to me out loud. Like he needs any help. Wanker.

Going to shower, relaxing, necessary. Finally found a freakin bath mat that wasn't a) hideous b) a million dollars. And where did I find it you ask? Walmart. Of freakin course. Lesson in life #432: Snub your nose at something and that is EXACTLY what is going to be the best option for you. Lesson learned. Er, for the 432rd time. This month.

Night y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Completely Random. You have joined a Bible study group for the same reason you were a member of the Republican Party in Arizona. Anarchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised by this life choice friend....I am just sayin...but I also think Julia is right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well DUH!! :) It's the only place I can hang out with other Dr's wives that are totally nice and have playdates & stuff, but I can also throw my two cents in about how the Old Testament is totaly bullshit anyway because God sent Jesus to BE the New Testament because we, as humans, f-ed it up so bad (again). So why are we even reading this crap?? hehe It's pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok - i did it. apparently i already had a google account! silly me! :)

    ReplyDelete