8.7.10

So......we need to catch up

Watching Alice in Wonderland getting teeeerashed with ze ladies in this moment...soo necessary. I really wish I could hear and drink and type at the same time. I just tuned in to whore and s.l.u.t., so I have to tune in a little better, it's getting juicy in here...ooooh chamydia ass. Very nice. 'I don't care what she does with her vagina' sooo awesome! I wish we could all live in MN and do this ev.e.eryday. Honestly this is the very best life I could have even hoped or wished for. I can't be grateful enough. Nice use of Lothlorien Siri! I would love to return to AZ, I love Nancy, Jenny, Christel, my Ladies, My Ladies. But, Lord this is a nice life shit. I should take up heroin or something to make it more even. But I won't. The kids and all.
Can I tell you, holy shit on a shingle, my kids are so up my ass. ass. aaaaaasssssss this month. 2.5 weeks in AZ without Mike, then we return to 3 weeks of Mike on locum (away from home) so they think we've divorced or something, which is sad. But funny. But Sad! I mean Sad! Eh. They're under the age of 3, so they won't remember this, right? Tell me I'm right.
OK, I've got to get back to my guests and my pretty, pretty movie. But, I promise. More soon.

OOOOHHHH, HEY!!! BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW BLOG 'ASK NURSE LEATHERS'. Email your most secret, horrible, insane health questions ever and I'll do the research and answer. So fun! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You are friggin fabulous. We had more fun than should be allowed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny & very weird. In a good way, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete